Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Model Store has Been Modified - AX2012 R3 CheckList Issue

Hello everybody!
Today's post is to share a well boring error that happened to me today ... After restoring Demo data (*.bak) as well as System/Parameter tables data it I had to perform a system update the lists, all the steps of the list were executed without problems, at the time I synchronize the database also had no problem, what occurred to me is that the AX insisted on opening the system startup check list whenever I accessed the AX.

 

It was clear the above scenario? A single server, all installed on it, AX2012 R3 + KB and system startup checklist by opening whenever I access the AX ... important details during troubleshooting this problem, I had compiled AX via client and via axbuild, no mistake ... also had synchronized the client via database and via AOT ,,, no mistake ... I changed license AX, compiled and synchronized without errors and .... yet after all the above steps AX Client insisted on opening the boot list ......

I continued researching possible solutions and found a link on the Internet that inform the end of the post, which says that the fact that the startup list open to access the AX is due to a recorded parameter in the table "ReleaseUpdateConfiguration", specifically in the column " MinorUpgrade. " As the above scenario was a virtual and testing environment, I simply changed the value of this column "1" to "0" and saved the change, and with it the AX spent to open normally.


Recalling that did it in a test environment, without further analysis of the problem, because even I do not understand DEV in AX and at that time had no DEV to help me. I will now continue with the setup of the AX and verify that this manual change will get me in trouble!

See you!
Happy DAXing....

No comments:

Post a Comment